PROS and CONS of living in Summerville SC - Moving to South Carolina
In this video, I'm going to talk about the pros and cons of moving or living in Summerville SC & the greater Charleston area.
- The Weather
- Beaches (We have a few… Folly Beach, Isle of Palms, Sullivans Island, Kiawah, Beach-walker Park, and Edisto Beach)
- Another great part of Charleston is the History
- Enjoy Fishing, Boating and Shrimping?
- Jobs are on fire in Charleston and surrounding areas.
- Low Property Taxes
- Rent is Expensive (In my opinion renting an apartment or home here just doesn’t make sense. It’s why I purchased a home when I moved here. Keeping that equity in my pocket)
- Hurricanes and Tornadoes
- Heat / Humidity
- Bugs & Alligators
I have clients calling and texting me every day asking what I love the most about living here. There is just simply too much to share on video. Contact me today for the entire list of Pros of living in the Lowcountry! 843-226-5535
Ryan McHugh, Neighborhood Expert w/ Jeff Cook Real Estate